C++ Game Programmer
Based at our offices in Malaga, Spain, we are looking for Game Programmers to work on the client development for creating AAA and fun games. We mostly use C++ for developing our games, other languages as C#, Lua, Java or Php are also important. As a programmer, you’ll need to be able to write well-structured code and are comfortable working on a complicated and complex code-base.
You will work as a part of the game development team including, but not limited to, gameplay, high-level technology support, probabilistic model, integrations, etc.
- Architect, implement or readapt game features based on the design requirements
- Accurately estimate task completion times
- In depth experience and knowledge of C++
- Excellent 3D mathematics and probability.
- Extensive experience with code debug and optimization
- Follow coding rule/styles and document the code properly
- Maintain, improve and optimize existing code
- Knowledge on software architecture
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proactive person who can solve problems and work independently
- 3+ years’ experience as game programmer
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience working with Eclipse
- Knowledge on physics and animation
- Knowledge on databases
- Knowledge on C#, Lua, Java or Php is a plus
- Permanent contract, full-time job
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment withing a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
Please send us your application to email@example.com